• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just had an epiphany

2 hours ago, AHF said:

Used to chat ball on RealGM and was a global mod there.  Username was AtlantaHawksFan.  Nobody typed that, though, so I went by AHF.  When I found the Squawk, I registered as AHF here and eventually migrated away from RealGM entirely.  Best Hawks bball here!

My personal pet peeve on RealGM was seeing every latest thing (team, star, prospect, etc.) being blown up into the greatest thing in the history of the game and seeing arguments how Jordan would be average, etc. because the athleticism in the game was so much better today...

Thanks for making this the best forum is any sport!

1 hour ago, LamarHampton said:

I read it and thought that epiphany was the name of a girl down the skreet from @Spud2Nique that finally gave him some 'action.'

Lmmfao...I just spit out my water....Lamar from way downtown...

BANG!!!

ps Lamar you been MIA, why you disappearing on us.

IMG_0475.GIF

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

ps Lamar you been MIA, why you disappearing on us.

Work and kids, man. Also really needed a break after that first round Hawks loss. Mad at the team effort (and abilities) and coaching decisions honestly. Really wanted to see how we would fare vs the Cs and Cavs. Saw you tried to reel me back in asking about offseason predictions and whatnot but just haven't had the time since work got nuts. Plus this time of year things get crazy because I do a lot of races on the weekends. Squawk time has been limited to rushed bathroom dumps for several weeks.

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

BANG!!!

That's what she said

Lmao ja feel ja definitely feel. 

2 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Squawk time has been limited to rushed bathroom dumps for several weeks.

Wet n wild lol

1 minute ago, StrayDogThaGawd said:

Columbo would coach this team to a Champioship.

Honestly I think our colonel has a lil Colombo in him. I can't put my finger on it but it's something. Lol.