• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who are we?

Wurider05

First we were the  new pistons, then the spurs-east, and now Golden State-east. All of these changes and we don't have much to show for it. What we have been is a Bush league organization that lacks any true identity of our own. I am indifferent to Travic Schlenk one way or another. Was he really a shot caller in GS or was he the guy who made coffee. John Collins fell to us so that was a no brainer--Schlenk should not get too much credit there.   I have no issues going BPA in the draft but that still doesn't tell me what exactly are trying to do on the court. 

They are really hyping up the "new" philips arena but I question how successful can the relaunch of the arena be if they are marching a lottery team out there next season. What good is a SWAG shop or a Golf range if no one is at the arena. I just don't see where they are going with this thing.                    

16 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

First we were the  new pistons, then the spurs-east, and now Golden State-east. All of these changes and we don't have much to show for it. What we have been is a Bush league organization that lacks any true identity of our own. I am indifferent to Travic Schlenk one way or another. Was he really a shot caller in GS or was he the guy who made coffee. John Collins fell to us so that was a no brainer--Schlenk should not get too much credit there.   I have no issues going BPA in the draft but that still doesn't tell me what exactly are trying to do on the court. 

They are really hyping up the "new" philips arena but I question how successful can the relaunch of the arena be if they are marching a lottery team out there next season. What good is a SWAG shop or a Golf range if no one is at the arena. I just don't see where they are going with this thing.                    

My thought from the get go was "here's the guy that makes the coffee and donut runs for the GM."

Edited by Watchman