• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consensus #11 pick

Spud2nique

Consensus pick #11  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Hawks get the 11th pick, who ya got?

• Cole Anthony
    • Aaron Nesmith
    • RJ Hampton
    • Tyrese Maxey
    • Siddiq Bey
    • Patrick Williams
    • Aleksej Pokusevski
    • Jahmi’us Ramsey
    • Kira Lewis
    • Josh Green

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/12/2020 at 10:00 PM

42 minutes ago, AHF said:

Couple of different options:

You could look back at the last poll (last 2, last 3, etc.) and use the number of votes under there as a tie breaker.

You could solicit write-in votes from people who voted for other players over a certain period of time.

You could use a mock draft source and say tie-breaker goes to the higher ranked.

I'm sure there are lots of better ideas.

So one tie breaker format could be:

#1 - Look at the last poll and if one player got more votes than the other, that person moves on.

#2 - If #1 not met, then look at the total votes in the 2nd to last poll and if one player got more votes than the other, that person moves on.

#3 - If #1 and #2 not met, then will open up for 3 hours for people who voted for other candidates to do a "write-in" vote and the one with more votes wins.

#4 - If #1 - #3 not met, then look at the whatever website and whoever is ranked higher goes next.  Example:  https://www.nbadraft.net/nba-mock-drafts/

Thanks AHF! Option 1 sounds easiest in going back to the last ones to see who received more votes. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

The scouting report at Stepien on Nesmith reads like Kyle Korver with not being a great athlete, ability to read defenses and move to good spots; but of course minus the chance to be a solid defender,

https://www.thestepien.com/2020/01/31/aaron-nesmith-scouting-report/

Some of those guys turn out like Korver others like Salim and Jenkins.  (I like Nesmith better than either Salim or Jenkins).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I can throw in a vote to help you out.

Thanks Bird ur put seems to seal the win for Nesmith. Nice prospect indeed one of my favs. Shooter. Voting open 🗳 another 45 minutes.

• Like 2