• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Cuban KIDDing? šŸ¤”

Tread title success, sir.

I have no idea how/why people view DAL as a success story.Ā  Business side rife with controversy.Ā  Basketball side is ok but folks speak of them as if they're the Warriors or something.

Ah well, glad we ain't got them problems.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Weird that a DAL organization, that has been proven to devalue and denigrate women, decided to hire a guy that was a wife beater.Ā  Maybe not so weird.

Iā€™m glad they didnā€™t hire Becky though she deserves a better landing spot. I hope she ends up in Portland, the second that Blazer job opened I thought about Chauncey mentoring Dame but Becky in the great northwest is kinda fitting.

• Moderators
On 6/25/2021 at 4:24 PM, kg01 said:

Weird that a DAL organization, that has been proven to devalue and denigrate women, decided to hire a guy that was a wife beater.Ā  Maybe not so weird.

That was my reaction too.Ā  I was pretty unimpressed with the job he did in Milwaukee and given the environment and history in Dallas this seems incredibly tone deaf (at best).

• Like 2

On 6/25/2021 at 6:23 PM, Spud2nique said:

Iā€™m glad they didnā€™t hire Becky though she deserves a better landing spot. I hope she ends up in Portland, the second that Blazer job opened I thought about Chauncey mentoring Dame but Becky in the great northwest is kinda fitting.

Shiiii, with the backlash on POR hiring Billups, Becki just might get a shot.Ā  If they decide to go in another direction.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Shiiii, with the backlash on POR hiring Billups, Becki just might get a shot.Ā  If they decide to go in another direction.

Ya Iā€™m not sure what exactly happened but Kamla was saying ā€œallegedā€then he said so he wasnā€™t even convicted. Not sure I didnā€™t catch it but they said it happened in his rookie year in Boston. Man, didnā€™t the next year some try to stab Paul Pierce at a bar. Man those Ben Affleck boys are runnin THE TOWN for real huh?Ā