• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bogi's Injury concerns go back to his King days

Wurider05

I forgot to post this but I read on a King's forum (a few months back)  that one of the reasons it wasn't a slam dunk bringing him back was the fact the he also plays euro ball. Kings management was concerned that he was playing basketball year round and often started the nba season with nagging injuries that impacted his performance.  They were concerned with his durability.  He told management that he wasn't going to stop playing ball in europe.  Maybe playing this late into the summer will change his perspective but this is his 2nd injury this season. Just something to consider.  Do you think that this was discussed with him?

• Thanks 2

Ya I do think they had the discussion. All the GM know about the Euro and extra ball played when drafting or signing those players it just comes with the territory. I have no regrets though, the way Bogi plays man, that’s some true free form basketball 🏀. He knows the game very well. I’m hoping both him and Hunter get past these injuries woes and put in behind them for the future.

• Thanks 1