• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What Is Your Predicted Lineups for 2021-2022 season?

sillent

Present           ---           Future 

Starters                       Starters

PG Young                   "    same    "

SG Bogdanovic          Reddish 

SF Hunter                   "                 "

PF Collins                  "                  "

C Capela                    Okongwu 

Bench                            Bench

PG Lou Will             Jared Butler (rookie)

SG Reddish             Bogdanovic 

SF Huerter              "                   "

PF Gallinari             "                   "

C Okongwu                  Capela

Reserves                       Reserves 

PG Jared Butler            Lou Will

SG Skylar Mays            "              "

SF Solo Hill                    "              "

PF Nathan Knight         "              "

C Ariel Hukporti (rookie)  "         "

I think Collins, Solo and Lou Will are the vets we keep along with Skylar Mays and Nathan Knight. I believe we draft Jared Butler (if healthy) to be our backup PG of the future. He's solid all around, ready now and a winner.

I also think we take a swing at the German bigman Ariel Hukporti if available. He's listed at 6-11/7'0 and is a very versatile big man but most importantly a big man that can help us against the Lopez's and Embiid's of the league.

I believe 2way wings in Cam and of course DeAndre will be our future starters. I also think Onyeka will start over Clint in the future because he is more versatile. That will create a highly potent bench with so much fire power (Lou/rookie,Bogi,Huerter, Gallo and Clint to enforcer the paint and get boards).

I think all our reserves at times will play the role Solo had last year just filling in positions of needs which should lead to more playing time for Nathan Knight and Skylar Mays. 

What's your predicted lineups?

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member

7/7 revision...

2021-07-07_19-35-18.png

This envisions KCP getting significant time as-if the #2 PG, but in actuality, sharing that role on offense with KVon, and, yes, the former PG from his high school days who goes by Cam. But indeed, on defense, he's got the opposing PG, and what a suffocating backcourt that is.

Pangos gradually assumes increasing #2 PG time through the first year of his contract, though, and is set to take over that role completely the following season (ie, given the possibility that KCP's option isn't picked up).

Muscala is not necessarily the ideal addition to the frontcourt. Would love to have a Dedmon. But Dedmon probably showed enough in MIA to merit a better deal, and besides that, he's unlikely to be accepting of a deal with a team where from the git-go he's outside of the rotation. Muscala, though, is more plausible. And. He's become a better low post asset in OKC while not losing his stroke from the arc, which makes him a fairly decent 3rd column add when your first two Cs are not stretchers.

Mays and Knight graduate from their 2-way contracts, but likely are primarily playing for College Park nonetheless, given the assumption that NBA gets back to the norm of only 13 players being active for the big league games.

Knight needs to show something, because of the high likelihood in 22-23 that he and Petrusev will be given a chance to take Gallo's place in the depth chart. Similarly, Mays and Bleijenbergh might get a shot to take KCP's slot.

Jones and Livers get the chance to make their marks in College Park, and attempt to lay claim to the 3rd column wing slots in 22-23. Jones holds some promise as a slightly larger Thybulle type, while Livers holds some promise as a young Khris Middleton type who is a 3-level scorer, but who is going lower in the draft because of injury.

• Thanks 1

hace 7 horas, sturt dijo:

7/7 revision...

2021-07-07_19-35-18.png

This envisions KCP getting significant time as-if the #2 PG, but in actuality, sharing that role on offense with KVon, and, yes, the former PG from his high school days who goes by Cam. But indeed, on defense, he's got the opposing PG, and what a suffocating backcourt that is.

Pangos gradually assumes increasing #2 PG time through the first year of his contract, though, and is set to take over that role completely the following season (ie, given the possibility that KCP's option isn't picked up).

Muscala is not necessarily the ideal addition to the frontcourt. Would love to have a Dedmon. But Dedmon probably showed enough in MIA to merit a better deal, and besides that, he's unlikely to be accepting of a deal with a team where from the git-go he's outside of the rotation. Muscala, though, is more plausible. And. He's become a better low post asset in OKC while not losing his stroke from the arc, which makes him a fairly decent 3rd column add when your first two Cs are not stretchers.

Mays and Knight graduate from their 2-way contracts, but likely are primarily playing for College Park nonetheless, given the assumption that NBA gets back to the norm of only 13 players being active for the big league games.

Knight needs to show something, because of the high likelihood in 22-23 that he and Petrusev will be given a chance to take Gallo's place in the depth chart. Similarly, Mays and Bleijenbergh might get a shot to take KCP's slot.

Jones and Livers get the chance to make their marks in College Park, and attempt to lay claim to the 3rd column wing slots in 22-23. Jones holds some promise as a slightly larger Thybulle type, while Livers holds some promise as a young Khris Middleton type who is a 3-level scorer, but who is going lower in the draft because of injury.

I am sorry we don't need quantity, we need quality. I don't like switching our first for second RD picks, makes no sense. Muscaka and Pope make no sense neither, at least the way you se proposing.

We need a backup PG (vet) and a backup C (Big vet), someone that is good at defense and we can use against Embiid, Ayton, López or other bits, Muscala is not that Guy. I like to get a wing that can provide defense as Reddish is injury probé, KCP or Bullock would be fantastic, but not as PG.

my choices would be TJ McConnell for PG, Dieng for C and Bullock for wing.

Draft Springer, Mann, Cooper and Petrusev, Greg Brown or ONU.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Shouldn’t Get Minutes: 1.00 to 1.49

None

End-of-Bench Pieces: 1.50 to 2.49

17. Bruno Fernando: 1.85 (0.62 down)

16. Nathan Knight: 1.92 (0.77 up)

15. Skylar Mays: 2.0 (0.23 up)

14. Brandon Goodwin: 2.46 (0.59 up)

Depth Pieces: 2.50 to 3.49

13. Solomon Hill: 3.0 (0.43 up)

12. Kris Dunn: 3.31 (0.94 down)

11. Tony Snell: 3.46 (0.08 up)

High-End Backups: 3.50 to 4.49

10. Cam Reddish: 3.69 (0.64 down)

9. Onyeka Okongwu: 3.77 (0.34 up)

8. Lou Williams: 4.08 (0.73 down)

Low-End Starters: 4.50 to 5.49

7. Kevin Huerter: 5.23 (0.42 up)

Solid Starters: 5.50 to 6.49

6. Danilo Gallinari: 5.54 (1.22 down)

5. De’Andre Hunter: 5.69 (1.62 up)

High-End Starters: 6.50 to 7.49

4. Bogdan Bogdanovic: 6.54 (0.42 up)

3. John Collins: 7.15 (0.27 up)

2. Clint Capela: 7.23 (1.17 up)

All-Star Candidates: 7.50 to 8.49

None

All-NBA Candidates: 8.50 to 9.49

1. Trae Young: 9.23 (0.73 up)

Lesser MVP Candidates: 9.50 to 10.49

None

MVP Frontrunners: 10.50 to 12.00

None

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Shouldn’t Get Minutes: 1.00 to 1.49

None

End-of-Bench Pieces: 1.50 to 2.49

17. Bruno Fernando: 1.85 (0.62 down)

16. Nathan Knight: 1.92 (0.77 up)

15. Skylar Mays: 2.0 (0.23 up)

14. Brandon Goodwin: 2.46 (0.59 up)

Depth Pieces: 2.50 to 3.49

13. Solomon Hill: 3.0 (0.43 up)

12. Kris Dunn: 3.31 (0.94 down)

11. Tony Snell: 3.46 (0.08 up)

High-End Backups: 3.50 to 4.49

10. Cam Reddish: 3.69 (0.64 down)

9. Onyeka Okongwu: 3.77 (0.34 up)

8. Lou Williams: 4.08 (0.73 down)

Low-End Starters: 4.50 to 5.49

7. Kevin Huerter: 5.23 (0.42 up)

Solid Starters: 5.50 to 6.49

6. Danilo Gallinari: 5.54 (1.22 down)

5. De’Andre Hunter: 5.69 (1.62 up)

High-End Starters: 6.50 to 7.49

4. Bogdan Bogdanovic: 6.54 (0.42 up)

3. John Collins: 7.15 (0.27 up)

2. Clint Capela: 7.23 (1.17 up)

All-Star Candidates: 7.50 to 8.49

None

All-NBA Candidates: 8.50 to 9.49

1. Trae Young: 9.23 (0.73 up)

Lesser MVP Candidates: 9.50 to 10.49

None

MVP Frontrunners: 10.50 to 12.00

None

So that's 9 guys that are under contract for next season in the "High End Backups" or better category.  Six guys at "Solid Starters" or better. That's depth. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

We all do know that Hunter will be out until about Feb right??

I will withhold the true depth chart until after we pick up FAs..

but if nothing changes...

Trae, Bogi, Kev, JC, and Clint.  are my starters. 

• Like 1