• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WIN #2 IS IN THE BARN!

Gray Mule

If this year's Falcon team is going to get only 2 victories this season, then it's done already!  Falcons no longer have their famous "Prevent Defense" that they have used so many seasons.  Pressure is now applied.  So much pressure that Alford intercepted a desperation pass and that was that.  Grady was the player with the pressure and he proved, once again, why he is so good.

Our #2 win is now in the history books.  Could there possibly be 3 this season?

🌈Rainbow of love!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

And this team could have won all four easily.  Crazy.   I'll say MM is doing ok but didn't look great yesterday.  Don't look now but Falcons are in first place.  What?!  And I'm ahead on my bet with Spud.  

You guys are the best predicted worst team I’ve seen in a looooong time. I’ll be the first to say I was wrong, I know it’s early and you could still drop games but the mentality of the Falcons, they won’t lay down, I had that wrong. I thought it was a rebuilding type year but you’ve already proved the doubters including myself wrong. Nice work.

As for the 🦁, our defense is olé 💃 🪩 

Aaron Glenn is getting absolutely toasted and fans want his head. You can’t give up 48 to a team like Seattle.

Honestly, it feels flipped to me. @macdaddy I thought the Falcons would be playing like the 🦁 and the 🦁 like the current Falcons. :scratch:

@macdaddy there’s a long way to go buuuuuuutttt, be kind with my avatar.. :nailbiting:

• Haha 3

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You guys are the best predicted worst team I’ve seen in a looooong time. I’ll be the first to say I was wrong, I know it’s early and you could still drop games but the mentality of the Falcons, they won’t lay down, I had that wrong. I thought it was a rebuilding type year but you’ve already proved the doubters including myself wrong. Nice work.

As for the 🦁, our defense is olé 💃 🪩 

Aaron Glenn is getting absolutely toasted and fans want his head. You can’t give up 48 to a team like Seattle.

Honestly, it feels flipped to me. @macdaddy I thought the Falcons would be playing like the 🦁 and the 🦁 like the current Falcons. :scratch:

@macdaddy there’s a long way to go buuuuuuutttt, be kind with my avatar.. :nailbiting:

There is long way to go.  I'm not getting overconfident by any means.   But i think @Gray Mule and I both saw a team that was pretty improved last year over the year before and it just seemed crazy that we'd take a huge step back.   But it's also hard to imagine that we can win a lot of games with the QB completing 7 passes.  But I'll take it!

I haven't watched the Lions but that was some shoot out yesterday it looked like.    

• Like 3