• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

East Playoffs - Missed Opportunity

Packfill

Just looking at the remaining Eastern Conference playoff teams has me thinking the Hawks missed a real opportunity.  Is there a team remaining in the east that scares you?  No.  A flawed team like the Knicks or the Heat could conceivably make it to the finals.  If the Hawks could have advanced past the Celtics there was an opportunity there.

A shame the Hawks did not come to play in the first couple games of the Celtics series.  They definitely ran out of gas last night.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Packfill said:

A shame the Hawks did not come to play in the entire regular season.  They definitely ran out of gas last night.

fixed this for you.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ABH said:

Hate all the teams left in the east..hopefully west coast takes it..moving screens

I'm all in on the Knicks cause I've been a huge Jalen Brunson fan since he was leading my wife's alma mater Stevenson to the Illinois state championship.    Hate having to cheer for the Knicks, but not so hard when the other options are Miami, Boston and Philly.

In the west i hate KD, Lebron and Draymond and I really like Jokic so that one's easy.

• Like 1