• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question of the Day 5-5.

Diesel

Who would you have picked...  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

We've had 20 games with Quin.

However, had we allowed Nate to finish out the season and then fired him.  With all the coaches available considering the offseason... Who would you have wanted the Hawks to choose as the new coach??

Quin is my top guy of all the available options.  It seems like he's very well aligned with the front office's philosophies, which I think is important in any situation, but particularly important in our situation, after all the front office disfunction that we've experienced over the past year or so. Even if Quin isn't your top guy, I think it would be hard to argue that he isn't a massive upgrade over what we had.. if not from an X's and O's perspective, then definitely from a fit perspective. 

• Premium Member

Part of me would be interested in seeing what Udoka could do defensively.  Also, I would be interested in seeing him meld personalities like he did with Tatum, Brown, and Smart.  However, I think from a offensive strategy standpoint, I really like Quin.

Glad we didn't take Frank Vogel.