• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official NBA Finals Predictions Thread (including your "amazing factoid" predictions for the series)

sturt

• Premium Member

I wish Denver was better than they are. They deserve to be there, but I honestly believe the West has now become the inferior conference. I believe this will be a genuine fight. I hope I'm wrong, b/c I want the Heat to be embarrassed.

Nuggets in 7

Amazing Factoid: In every game, the losing team will have had a lead, if only momentarily, in the 4th quarter.

• sturt changed the title to Official NBA Finals Predictions Thread (including your "amazing factoid" predictions for the series)
  • Moderators
17 hours ago, sturt said:

I wish Denver was better than they are. They deserve to be there, but I honestly believe the West has now become the inferior conference. I believe this will be a genuine fight. I hope I'm wrong, b/c I want the Heat to be embarrassed.

Nuggets in 7

Amazing Factoid: In every game, the losing team will have had a lead, if only momentarily, in the 4th quarter.

Oh man i think you lost your factoid in game 1!

Sorry i didn't see this until today so i have a benefit of game 1 already.

I'm not a believer in Miami at all.  I agree with you that the West isn't that good but neither is Miami.  I can't believe they made it to the finals.  They go as Butler goes Jimmy has been pretty inconsistent the last 2 series.  So i have no idea which Heat team shows up next game.  Jimmy may go to the line 20 times in game 2 after their weird game 1.  

I agree with you though.  Nuggets in 7.  

Weird factoid? Jokic sets the record for most finals triple doubles. 

• Like 2

• Moderators

Nuggets in 6.  (This was my prediction on here before game 1).  Factoid prediction is that Bam will lead Miami in scoring for the series despite having been the #4 scorer against the Celtics.  (This way I won't be proven wrong until the end of the series.)  

• Haha 1