• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-2024 Chips

sillent

Trae Young - didn't expect to be in trade rumors. Definitely didn't play his best last season and finally has a coach that he seems to be on the same page with. I believe after this yr the superstar talk for Trae Young will no longer fade until he's pass his prime.

Dejounte Murray just witnessed a player being drafted by the name of Kobe Bufkin that has a very similar mold and game to himself. Plus he's in a contract yr... On top of the $$ motivation competition should also bring out the best in him.

DeAndre Hunter has been mentioned in the mold of baby Kawhi and still has the potential but is currently far from that. If he continues to work on his handles and gets back to his staple on defense I believe his game will be a lot more consistent this up and coming season and his expectations for himself should elevate him as well.

John Collins as the biggest name in trade rumors on our team for yrs now. I think he is starting to realize the only way to get out of Atlanta is to play his way out of Atlanta by raising his value. I believe in the midst of him trying to do just that and with the familiarity he has with this team he'll realize the grass isn't greener elsewhere and we'll realize the same as far as him still being a great option on our team. His finger is about as healed as it will be and this is the yr JC gives the finger to his low trade value.

Clint Capela has also been hearing his name in trade rumors and is the type of guy that can go as hard as the team goes. If we truly play with grit, defense and like we want to win Clint will make sure he does his part.

Onyeka Okongwu will definitely be coming for Clints position this season which should continue to elevate both of their efforts and game.

Bogdan Bogdanovic at the very least will play hard for the 6thman award and ready to fill in as a starter if trades or anything occurs.

Jalen Johnson/AJ Griffin both have seen/shown small glimpses of their potential and are hungry to get and keep playing time.

Saddiq Bey like Murray will be playing for a contract but unlike Murray he's also playing to keep a legitimate role or bigger role on this team. He's seen what it's like to play for a bad team in this league and doesn't mind giving that extra effort or filling whatever role necessary to win. He also will have a full season with the team which helps strengthen the chemistry and overall production. 

Rookies typically automatically come with chips to improve their game. With the ones we drafted Kobe Bufkin, Seth Lundy and Mouhamed Gueye as well as Tyrese Martin they should be working hard every day to improve in hopes of getting playing time. If anything they should at least keep the College Park Skyhawks interesting.

Motivation is a key factor in all actions especially sports and watching Miami do what they did was motivation especially for us seeing what they did to us the yr before last and what we were able to do to them in the play in tournament. Add that with us now owing Boston and Milwaukee as well. To top it off besides guys like OO, JJ, AJ, Bey and Bogi most of our guys know they didn't put it all there or play to their best abilities last season it will be very interesting to see the mentality they come with this season but if they really love the game they should all have that extra edge.

I think Laundry Fields will be watching closely for that this season which will determine who stays and who goes by seasons end. 

I believe our front office has the biggest chip of them all to prove their relevance and looking at the moves they've made so far like getting Saddiq Bey without losing pieces and the draft we just had they are definitely moving in the right direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1