• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

12/23 vs Memphis

Spud2nique

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This game isn’t slated to be televised but it’s the 26th game of the season for the Grizz which means Ja gets his first action against us. You know the they want that on national tv 📺, TNT ESPN something.

Good catch and I totally agree.  Pretty sure Bawb mentioned it during our pseason game too, so yall are on the same wavelength.  Game recognize game.

But still, he prolly gonna get suspended again anyways so BSPN don't wanna risk 'only' having the Hawks headlinin' ..... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

But still, he prolly gonna get suspended again

😂 ya I just read that Fred Smoot got busted again in this past August. Boats and .. well I guess he’s a repeat offender. 

I dunno I wish the best for Ja but he’s a knucklehead. Reminds me of Josh Gordon of the NFL, everyone including the league gave him multiple chances and he never learned I guess. Lots of wasted talent. We shall see. 

Oh Baaabbb did as well? Nice! It’s crazy it lands in the 1st game back. Was that before or after the schedule release? Ja must have gotten suspended before the release of the schedule. But why would the league start him out in Atlanta? That’s weird.. isn’t it. Why would they give us any shine unless they thought Ja was gonna feast on us. 

Ok now I really wanna win this game. We gotta shine ✨!!!! Let’s goooo!!!