• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quin Snyder - Hawks forward rotation article

thecampster

https://www.si.com/nba/hawks/news/quin-snyder-breaks-down-hawks-rotation-at-forward-and-starting-lineup?fbclid=IwAR1APuSTu2fF1JJ_fq4gsQFZ9tpR8SYuZshQKnOXPWHkMUOcd2rdP3aOyR4

"As hard as I have worked to educate everybody on the situation, clearly I have failed. Because it is not a binary question of Jalen or Saddiq. Maybe tonight will make that clear. There are times when it will be. One of them will be playing and the other won't. Those guys, and (De'Andre Hunter). Those three guys. All three of them were in there together tonight... They're different players, obviously, but they are both really good players in their own way. That is often the case. We've got a number of guys that you have those questions like "Who should I play?" and that is something that I think our team understands. Players always, I mean they'd like to play 48 minutes if they could, you know, but it is harder to do that. You tend to get a little tired. There was a couple of times tonight those guys were gassed, but I am glad you brought that up"...

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

How about we just run JJ-Bey-OO lineups for 30+ minutes. Ok done.

spacing fixed, defense fixed, shooting fixed

Bey can't defend, JJ is a good on ball defender but is still bad at off ball defense. OO is good, sure, but he's not the rebounder CC is.

I mean I want to play JJ 35 minutes a game but I want him to start at PF with Bey and Hunter splitting minutes at SF. But the team right now is doing what is best for the team. Unless we move CC then OO is not starting.

9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Bey can't defend, JJ is a good on ball defender but is still bad at off ball defense. OO is good, sure, but he's not the rebounder CC is.

I mean I want to play JJ 35 minutes a game but I want him to start at PF with Bey and Hunter splitting minutes at SF. But the team right now is doing what is best for the team. Unless we move CC then OO is not starting.

It takes some balls to give the right players the minutes they need.

I've seen the CC and Hunter movie enough. Time to try something that has potential.

I counter you with:

Dre is pedestrian offensively

CC is limited in spacing

For every flaw any given player has I can point out flaws in another player. We have nothing to lose by ditching Dre and CC and creating a more spaced lineup.

We aren't contenders here.. 

Edited by theheroatl