• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sheeds numbers

Plainview1981

note, if yo'ure watching this year - that guy isn't Shaq, nor Kobe, nor TMac...hell, the only two players getting close to that are KG and Duncan. But Duncan's no fun to watch and I'm not sure how Hots feels about him...so yeah, KG is the only player in the L worth having according to Hotlanta

Hotlanta it is very clear that you dont follow this team as you have said, by at least watching them. It is also very clear that you dont follow the rest of the NBA or you would know that for the most part of the season Sheed has played SF for the Blazers. The last few games he moved to Center but still played mostly on the wing. The reason he only averages about 7 boards per game is because of his primary role being a wing player at SF most of the season, with Randolph and Davis spending their time in the paint collecting boards.

Why dont you find out how many SFs in this league average 7 rpg other than Rasheed......then talk to us about his stats.

Most of Rasheed's career has been spent as a SF. The best blazers team had a frontline of Sabonis, Dale Davis, Jermaine Oneal, and Brian Grant remember? Sheed was SF on that team as well....I guarantee you Sheed will be our PF, and he will grab double digit rebounds. For one, he is changing to a position more conducive to rebounding, Secondly, he is playing against smaller front lines now since he has moved to the East. Stats don't tell the whole story.

What I like most about Sheed on those splits you posted, which I thank you for, Hots, is that he plays better on the road than at home.

we will get 12 and 12 from Nazr....plus we get the 3 pt threat in Person, we shouldn't have any problems offensively, Sheed isn't a selfish player....but the only defensive players in the lineup now are Sheed and Diaw. JT, Jax, and Nazr are going to have to step up defensively. Maybe knowing that Theo is no longer there will motivate them to attempt to stop the ball more on D. I think we should play to win every game with what we have, I think there will be surprises in the middle of this draft so if we end up in the middle of the draft we can make a move to get a higher pick, or we can get a steal there.