• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Early thoughts on game...

HAWKSFAN

We finally have a team that can run and be athletic. I already knew wallace was better than reef in almost every facet of the game. He really whips those passes out of the post. If we could get some of these other guys to knock down jumpers, Jersey wouldn't be so quick to double Sheed.

He is playing well and doesn't even seem to be mentally into game. Makes you wonder what he can do when he gets pumped.

I want the game to come down to the last shot. If it does the ball has to be in wallace's hand. You will then see the major difference between he and reef.

Im suprised we haven't seen the pic and roll more between JT and Sheed.

Przybilla can't hit point blank baskets and layups and he is 7 '0". He works hard but the natural talent is not there. He is just a big body and hard worker.

Now Wallace is a keeper. He is truely talented, probably the best pure talent we have had in years.

Wallace may need to be the free agent we keep and bring in another free agent and build from there.

I'm actually liking where we are now.

Who's the man, CC's the man. Look at that white-boy go.

Wallace is already at 20 with 4, let me repeat, 4 blocks.

Have you seen JT's statline. If not, let me give it to you... 12 points / 5 assists / 4 steals

And Jackson, he's putting up the numbers too. 22p / 7r / 4a