• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here it is guys...The Deal's Done

TheDude

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope no one comes out to support this team. Thanks B. Knight you just secured us nothing. We aren't going to be worse than Orlando, Wash or the Suns. What good is Milwaukee's pick. This deal sucks.

Yes, I'm venting. No reason to watch this team. I hope we do have the 4th or 5th worse record in the league and we get locked out of the top 3 picks. It serves us right for doing a dumb trade. I hope this blows up in Knight's face.

I could live with letting Wallace play out his time here and watching him walk. We don't accomplish nothing with Milwaukee's pick. What a piece S@#@ Knight is. Stupid F!@@

Boycott the Hawks, when new ownership comes in I hope they can Knight.

P

You want my opinion? Well I have nothing to say, but only that this franchise stinks even more, and Knight just plain $UCK$. I hope they end up trading JT, he deserves a chance to win elsewhere because this franchise wont win for another 5 years. I feel really bad for Diaw because he will be with this losing franchise for another 3 years unless he also is traded, but this is just terrible, they are making all these deals hoping that they can sign the big FA's this summer and next, yea good luck, cus nobody will want to come here and play, this team is going absolutely nowhere but the gutter. We are officially the laughing stock of the league

Um... how would keeping Rasheed have helped us in the least? He wouldn't have resigned here next year. All this means is that we got an extra pick. (And we'll probably lose some more games, making our own pick even higher.)

Thus, calm the [censored] down, whiners.

• Premium Member

Knight has gauranteed us a strong shot at Dwight Howard.

My opinion of this kid is getting really high. At the least he will be like Amare Stoudamire. At the most, he will be the best thing since...... Shaq!

The team we have can't win nothing. The team we have now couldn't beat Atlanta Area Tech in a 48 minute game.

CC is our starting PF.

Tickets should be free.

The future though...

Dwight Howard.

I bet we worked some kind of under the table deal with David Stern...

Look at what the Jazz did today.....Utah will ship DeShawn Stevenson to the Magic for Gordan Giricek, and will send big man Keon Clark and Ben Handlogten to Phoenix for veteran Tom Gugliotta and two future first-round picks.

Orlando has also traded guard Shammond Williams to New Orleans for center Sean Rooks, Stein reports

They got 2 future 1st rd'ers for Keon & Handlogten + picked up Giricek! We got a future 1st & bums for Rasheed. Its crazy to me.

Let's hope your right Zachary. Because I would much rather watch Wallace play with the guys we have then NBDL players. Which is what we will be stuck with the next two years and there is no guarantees that Howard or Smith or Okafur is the next LeBron. Well, let me answer that for you. They aren't. I know you don't post a lot, but let's hope you aren't whining when no FA wants to come here and the record is horrible and none of our draft picks pan out.

P

i'm going to have to agree with zach...what did you expect we were going to do? this trade is almost identical to most of the rumored trades..nothing too surprising in it..

yeah, i would have liked to get some talent but that's difficult. but if we had kept Sheed, we would have been worse off(loss record) so at least we'll have a better pick hopefully and maybe we can look at these scrubs to see if we have some backups there..

yeah guys we don't have allen iverson on our team but did you really expect that we would? the only hope I had was to get Darko or Prince.

we're starting over.

Phoostal:

Rasheed's worth to us: 28 more games, then he's gone, off our cap. I.e. ZERO worth for the future (probably negative worth, as the Hawks would have won more games with him this year.)

So essentially, Knight got something of small worth (a future pick) for something of no worth (Wallace.) The scrubs (Sura, Mills, Zebraca) all come off the cap too.

What's so hard to understand?

I understand that. I have no problems understanding that. I like to see this team win, not lose. Also, I don't think we are going to finish worse than the Suns, Magic, and Wizards. Possiblly the Bulls. They will all finish worse than us, so what does that do for the team nothing. So keeping Wallace wouldn't affect our draft position that much considering we won't finish worse than those teams anyways.

P

Oh yea zachary is such a smart a$$. Well smart a$$ I would rather waited till the end of the season, do a sign and trade with Sheed and see what NY will offer us in return, because right now this trade looks like $hit and the Hawks organization just got hit by a mack truck (Pistons) and Knight played their game. Dumars just b1tch-$lapped Knight and he doesnt even know it, they are probably just laughing at the bastard back in Motown for pulling off a stupid trade just like he did. I would of definitely ask for something much more valuable in return.