• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bunch of Babc0cks (Choro, Play)

CBAreject

Guys,

Know I don't post much, but I do read. I've read over and over,

"This is just not the way to do things." "Billy Knight sucks."

When are you people going to learn? EVERY STINKING YEAR Hawks fans and front office says, 'We want to win now. Building through the draft is the wrong way to go. That's just not the way to do things.'

EVERY STINKING YEAR Hawks fans say, 'Let's try to win as many games as possible so we can look respectable and get a low lottery pick!'

What gives? I know it's not politically correct to ask that your team lose, but C'MON PEOPLE! What do you think the benefit is of winning 30 games instead of 20????? WHAT?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WE COULD'VE DONE WITH REEF AND THEO???? WHAT??????

Many of you keep saying, 'Aw, we shoulda kept 'em and tried to build around 'em. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????? What options did we have????

You can't possibly think we were better off with that horribly flawed and capped out team! But you do! I don't understand!

Some of you think we should've kept Wallace even! HOW??? He never would've resigned here! NEVER!

Now, I'm not B.Knight's #1 fan. I truly believe he should've squeezed Dumars' balls a little and gotten him to offer up Darko. Some say he never would've done it. I say fine. This was the Pistons' only prayer for a championship...we held all the cards. That said, I still think we're better off with a decent pick and cap space than just cap space alone.

NOW, BEFORE YOU ANSWER THIS, I don't want, 'Well, what are we gonna do with picks and space???' That's hardly the point. The point here is that we were not going to do anything with what we had. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to defend your position that we should've kept what we had.

Why you calling me out? If anything I and a handful of others aren't bashing Billy K and his plan. In fact I've been defending him and preaching patience in many of these posts. I'm optimistic about this plan of action.

Also as I've previously stated there is no way in hell we would have gotten Darko. How can Dumars trade the guy he passed Carmelo for? He can't and he'd be crucified for trading Darko. Wallace isn't worth the number two pick in last year's draft. Shoot if the rumors of VC and a first for the number one was turned down how can Wallace be worth the number 2 plus cap space? That being said I would have liked it if we got Prince but he is one of the players Dumars is developing.