• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crawford continues to impress

chillzatl

• Admin

I'm enjoying seeing this guy play good. After being beaten up by so many of us for so many years, he's actually looking pretty darn good out there. If he keeps it up, he might get noticed by a team for some trades. If he could play like that, injury free, I'd love to keep him. But knowing his history with us, if an offer came along that got us out from under his contract, I would have to take it.

true, though his salary is pretty inconsequential. It could make a difference in certain scenarios, but one of the more ironic/hilarious things has been our running hatred of his contract...which while long, isn't really for that much money.

Hendu's another story.

Exactly, although if Crawford is nursing injuries all the time, I definitely want his contract gone but if he is hustling and producing off the bench than he is a very reasonably priced player. Like you said, Hendu is another story. What are we paying him again, $8M? You've got to be kidding me. Can't wait til he's gone. It seems that JT, CC and Hendu symbolize are suckiness (lack of a better word) over the last 4-5 years or whatever.

• Premium Member

I say do not leave CC unprotected. His contract is in the last year and he's played very well this year. We can parlay that either into a good trade or wait and at the end of the season, Hendu+ CC = 11 million to the Cap. If we spend conservatively this offseason, we will have big money to go after Tmac, Jrich, Ray Allen, Boozer, and others... The 2005 class is much better than any other FA class that has come down the pike!