• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

wow what a final (tv) game for the Hawks...

f_town

realistically id like if they lost at the last minute

still...these last few weeks have offered alot of thrills for the Hawksquawk faithful...

there is hope at Philips for a change...

its all about Billy Knight now

we are hoping for the ATL miracle

DO IT!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

what a great game..really guys I think we have what we need offensively. We just need the mean banger inside to compliment these guys, like Stinger said. Stinger suggested KMart would fit in well in that role for us, and he is a Free Agent. I like what Knight said pregame, he said we are playing the style we want to play already now we need to find guys who can help us create matchup problems since we can't get the big guy to dominate the game at both ends...clearly, Reef was not that guy, so this is the style we have to play..

What about our rookies though? Hansen went off! 11 points on 5-9 shooting and some nice defensive plays. Diaw with 10 assists and just 1 turnover....could have shot the ball, he was open a couple times, but everybody else was so hot, Diaw kept feeding him and got his career high in assists! Also made some nice defensive plays and rebounded well as usual.

I think JT, Sura, Jax, Diaw, and Hansen are a nice group of guys to build with. And I noticed some improvement in Ndiaye's game as well. He was more aggressive out there and cutting to the basket, he and Diaw had some nice hookups together.

There was a guy on another board who was talking about the way the Hawks were playing. His opinion was that they should keep Terry Stotts, citing the fact that his team has played well now that he has players who can play his style.

He said that this Hawks team was actually fun to watch, and that they look like the old Doug Moe teams that played track style basketball.