• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Attention K-Mart Shoppers

jezmund

I think we all agree that Kmart is not really worth the max and is not a true elite superstar player. That said, he is a really good all-star caliber player who does bring alot of energy and intensity to a team - something desperately needed in Atlanta. He definitely would fit in with the Hawks team that was on the floor at the end of the year.

He definitely wouldn't be my first choice but he is a nice piece to the puzzle. He would look even better if a Ray Allen type could be added during the 2005 off-season.

Quote:

kmart still had the fire and played well when the rest of the nets, including Kidd, didn't play well at all in the last game against the pistons.

kmart is an allstar pf.

i don't want okafor.his back scares me.

I'm not sure I would call out Jason Kidd in this series. The man played hard every game even when his teamates were laying up bricks. He also didn't get much help at the PG spot when he went to the bench. I buy into the fact that keeping Plannic sp. over Anthony Johnson was a mistake. That series should have never went to game 7 dumb Nets couldn't close at home.