• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks bringing in four guards on Tuesday

KB21

I can't wait to get Jay's impressions of Snyder and Smith. I caught a few of Snyder's games out of his conference tourney and March madness. I was very impressed with his game. He has a silky smooth O game and always seemed to play under control. He has an NBA body and also played solid D. I think he could be a real sleeper in the draft depending on his workouts. I was not happy to hear the workout reports on Smith. J.R. had a great McDonald's all star game and looked to be a very physically mature 2 guard. But, if he has character issues his stock could plummet. It is amazing how quickly the "buzz" surrounding a player can change.

i think snyder could be another dewayne wade type player but with not as point guard handles... i'm intrigued also to see jackson to see how his handles are and how he matches up with the others. it has the looks of a solid nba player.

jr smith. i just want to see how it goes. i've only heard what hawksquawkers have said about him so i'm curious to see what he will bring to the table.