• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Howard could fall to 6th!

Nicholasp27

If you examine team needs, there is actually a decent chance that howard can be gotten at #6, so long as teams don't draft him to trade him

Okafur goes #1

LAC have Brand...they need a pg like livingston

Bulls/Wiz don't need another hs pf (chandler/kwame)

Bobcats don't need to build with a hs player...too much pressure for their franchise player

But just to ensure we get howard, why wouldn't LAC trade 2 for 6 if we give them incentive (player/cash/cap space), as they can still get a top pg at 6?

• Premium Member

Trades are most certainly in order, but I do not believe that Howard would slip that far. Chicago would snap him up just like they did Fizer...if only to use him to trade down. The Wiz would take him and shop Kwame. And Charlotte is starting from scratch - and who knows, maybe Howard comes in and blows them away?

The most likely scenario is a swap with the Clippers involving some combination of the #6, #17, and JT/Boris/a future 1st.

Yup I see the Wizards selecting Dwight Howard if he is still there, and they can have the option of trading Kwame Brown.

We must make a trade, and hopefully it happens. I like Boris Diaw, but I see alot of flawns in his game, so I would mind seeing him shipped out.

If we are atleast able to land Josh Smith or Andris Biedrins I will be happy still.

I don't know what you guys expected from Boris Diaw in his rookie season. He wasn't Lebron James, but he was one of the best players out of last year's draft....I know he has flaws in his game but the kid is working on those as we speak, and I am sure he will be improved for this coming season. I sure would hate to see Bo light us up one day when we play him like Kenny Smith did. Yeah we let Kenny get away too and he became a contributor for a championship team not long afterward.

Quote:

I totally agree.... James/Anthony/Bosh/Wade/Hinrich are the only 5 I can think of ahead of that had much better seasons than Diaw. We need to start paying attention to defense and Diaw is a good way to start.

Can't leave out Josh Howard on your list.

Boris needs to work on his cofidence to shoot the ball, even if he feels he will miss. The guy needs to stop pass the ball out so much. Night after night you see 18-20 minutes, with ZERO points. He was thinking about his O game so much, it hurt him playing defense at times.

Hopefully Boris gains some cofidence this offseason, and is ready next year. All I ask from Boris is that he gets better year after year, and he gains cofidence in his shot.