• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Bucks and the Knicks' boat could sink

coachx

First I must say that I'm real happy that Pete stepped up to the plate to say that the Terry and Sprewell deal was simply NY's wet dream.

Now lets get to the 2 most shopped players in the league.Niether team [bucks and Knicks} made the playoffs and both teams had much higher expectations than the lottery.

Both of these teams waited a year too long to trade their team cancers. Saying that Sprewell and Robinson are team cancers is a bit of a stretch but every team failure needs a scapegoat. Most of the times it the coach who must take the fall but with VanGundy quitting and Karl being the highest paid coach in the league means its going to be 2 aging stars who fall.

I beleive that the only team who would want these 2 players at this stage in their careers is the Bazers b/c well there {stupid} the Blazers. The same team that took the aging and overpaid Pippen, Smith, Davis, Schremp, and Kemp. They might as well add on to their lineage of moves that only concentrate on the now and not the future.

If the Blazers don't trade for them they are probably out of luck. The Knicks want Robinson for Spree. That deal just makes the Bucks the Knicks and the Knicks the Bucks.