• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Harrington up for trade?

Plainview1981

I'm more interested in Bender. I believe Bender has the higher upside and could really blossom with a chance as a starter.

IMO, Al Harrington is too much of a tweener and has pretty much maxed out his ability.

Depends on what else we do with the 3/4 spot. We may not need him is we draft Howard and resign Jax.

I like him as a player more than I like Bender due to Bender's health issues. Bender may never realize his potential because he can't stay healthy long enough.

It all depends, and I shudder to say these words, on Harrington's "mind set"...almost like Ainge's braintyping (which I don't really buy in to). He's got to figure out what position he plays. If it's a three, he needs to work on his handles.

Bender, man, I don't know. He doesn't have great handles, a great shot...but he's got an all-round game. I'm not convinced at all that he can play the two...then again, I've never seen a 6'11 guy play sg. I've said this before...against quicker guys, or even most average starting 2's, he'll get his pocket picked, all day. It's simply difficult for a guy that tall to dribble low to the ground, on a crossover, bringing the ball up the court, whatever. People who have watched Pacers' ball more than I do can perhaps provide more insight. Is he a 3? cause's he always tauted as sg....