• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Terry is on WSB SportFinal at 11:30 pm

-When asked about the trade rumors, JT replied: "That's just the nature of the business. All you can worry about is improving your game.

-JT called Theo Ratliff "the backbone of the team."

-Said that Dickau is "competitive, can shoot from anywhere on the floor, and consistent."

-A good portion of the interview was about his charity weekend. Free clinic for the kids on Thursday. Bowling tourney (?) and Autograph session on Saturday. And, the games are on Sunday. There will be the "Entertainer's Game" followed by the "Varsity Game." They mentioned the concert, but the only artist I recognized was R.L. JT said that Gary Payton, Jermaine O'Neal, and Baron Davis would be playing once again.

-They quickly mentioned the Playoff Guarentee and the origin of the "Jet Terry" nickname.

That was about it. Someone needs to do a long, sit-down interview with JT. (Ahem, Jay?)

You will probably have to wait until tomorrow when the majority of posters are on here. Its after midnight and the majority of posters on here are old men (nothing wrong with that though eh Gray Mule? wink.gif) so most of the guys are in bed already.

Mike,

I see you're still replying to yourself, after I have asked you not to, asking the same question to several people in the same thread, and getting flack from other members. First I'm changing your posts from 700 to 100.

Next time you'll get a limit of 5 posts a day.

I cannot continue to recieve several complaints a day concerning your post activity, and not do anything about it. In addition, database space is a valuable thing.