• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

In the wake of today's announcment on NBA.com

RLHawk

How about we do a deal with Seattle.

They just traded away a highly priced, although moderately, productive, PF/C.

Now maybe we sould try to work a SNT with them. They could use a good backup PF/C and we could use a good SF.

Atlanta sends Nazr Mohammad to Seattle for Rashard Lewis (SNT 5M). Just above what anyone else could offer him for a mid-class exception.

JT/DD

DJ/DG/Email

RL/Ira/Toni/CC(IR)

SAR/Hendu

Theo/(someone out there)/Hendu

It puts us at risk at the center position unless we can find a 2-1 backup center for trade. I could see a trade of Toni for a backup center would be possible. How many 8M dollar Centers are there that are not great.

This would be a hard team to beat in the EC. JT/DJ/RL/SAR/Theo all play good defense (maybe not SAR so much) and all play good offense (maybe not Theo so much).

• Admin

If they would do it, I would make that trade in a heartbeat. I don't think it would happen though. They would want more than Nazr.

How about Nazr/ Glover for Lewis. Lewis would be happy because he gets a bigger contract. Seattle would be happier because they get a Center and a guy that can score at the SG position. That would allow them to move Mason to SF position and maybe look to move Barry to another team for a PF out there.