• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Playoff Predictions:

I agree, I like Joe Forte's potential and dont see that trade really being good for either team. I think the addition of Baker and removal of Anderson will be important, I'll even go out on a limb and drop Boston from my playoff team list. I think Detroit drops too. They were a one year mirage. I really have no idea how to guess the top East seeds but I see a big shakeup vs last year.

1. Hornets-assuming they can keep Davis

2. Bucks-too much key talent

3. Heat-Rookie of year and Coach take them back up

4. Magic-Hill comes back strong

5. Hawks-JT and Reef allstars

6. Nets-Kidd

7. Pacers-deep

8. Toronto-Vince has a strong year

If they resign their free agents...

Mo Pete, Chris Jeffries, Clark, JYD, Hunter, Childs, Williams...

I think that they should have kept Rush.. But Hunter is better than you give him credit for. All the players that Toronto have are solid. All are starter quality. The main thing is tht they all know what they are supposed to be doing.

That's aside from VC and AD.

The only team in the East with as much positive talent is INdy, NJ, Bos, N.O..

I would say Milwaukee but Their attitudes SUCK.

I will say Orlando once they get a C and PF.

I will say Atlanta once we find a coach.

Neither Clark nor Childs is going back to Toronto and who says Chris Jefferies is going to be all that good? Hunter is okay and JYD, Mo Pete and A Williams are a little above average. On the plus side for Toronto, they do have a veteran team and that is where Lenny seems to thrive.

Even if they reach postseason they aren't talented enough

to go very far unless Vince Carter is the best player in the

NBA next year.While that is possible,I wouldn't bet on it.

Hunter was good with Detroit,but he has been slacking off

every since.I think I am giving him plenty of credit.Hell not

to long ago I was wanting us to sign him.

• Premium Member

Wasn't it last yr when JYD, AD, AW were all FAs and no one think that they'd get them signed?

I think if they can convince Clark not to go to Orlando... They get both Clark and Childs Back. I actually think that they will try to deal Davis this yr. I wouldn't be surprised to see Davis going to Indy for Croshere/Tinsley or something like that.

The hawks wont make the playoffs. Thank GOD. However I think Indiana and Orlando should be 3 and 4. Great Teams with even better coaches and I think New Orleans will be 5 purely because of the genius of Silas. And NJ will be 2 but once again Kidd will get the credit that rightfully belongs to Byron Scott. Boston will be #1 just show patience is a virtue they let their team devcelop and suddenly worst to first.