• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking into Jon Barry....

flava

from the Denver Post...

As for Barry, he said his agent, Arn Tellem, has talked with Atlanta general manager Billy Knight, though he has received no offer yet from the Hawks or Nuggets. He said it would be "very attractive" to play in Atlanta, his offseason home.

"If there is an offer that we feel good about (from Atlanta), we'll call Denver," Barry said, later adding, "I'm not going to wait very long."

My username JB20 is for Barry. If the Hawks sign him, I'll be getting season ticket for sure, just so I can watch him every night. Barry is one of the most fun players I've ever watched (in Detroit for a few years).

My favorite Barry moment: He hit a three at the buzzer to beat Boston, in Boston. Then he turned and told everyone that was taunting him all game at courtside to "get the f--- outta the arena. Go home motherf---ers." He did it while motioning them out of the arena. Most of the time, I hate talk like that, but coming from a 30 something balding white dude, I loved it.

"My favorite Barry moment"

- hahahaha... he prob gets it from his DAD. His dad was known as one of those players u respected, but HATED!

remember when him and LATRELL was face to face in the playoffs? Wolves won, but Latrell missed 2 consecutive free throws...

hahaha