• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We need to add Amara Sy to our team!

cyman3

u guys watch that MTV BATTLEGROUNDS: King of the World?

i know Diesel mentioned it few days ago...

but the kid who won the whole thing, over the Philly, Chicago, and NY kid.... Amara Sy... very impressive!

the FINALS matchup was between him and guy name JUNIE (NY player). No knock on Junie, but the guy has size and took advantage of it... in a very small halfcourt playground (the smaller it is, the more advantage BIGGER guys have). if the halfcourt was bigger, i think he'd do worse against the faster and shooters out there. but then again, hes been to the finals 2 times (last year as well- and lost as well).

if JUNIE came to the league, i dont think he'll be as successful banging down low w/ the 7 footers. just my opinion... but he sure does look HUNGRY. he had lotta emotion showing out there...

----------------------------------------------

back to the champ tho... he had CRAMPS? or stomach discomforts before the game... and said "F&CK IT" lets play... and went out there and won.

the guy looks like a poormans GARNETT (basically Darius Miles w/ a shot). he hit his FREETHROWS, his form looks real good, and he has 3-point range. he was representing FRANCE and hes played pro in FRANCE for 4 years...

Dunleavy is giving him a chance to make the team...

im curious to see how he plans out.

i wouldnt mind him here for 1 year, league minimum...