• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agent PG's to consider

JTFan31

I think there are 3 Free Agent PG's to consider.

-Kenny Anderson

-Rod Strickland

-Brevin Knight

3 veteran PG's that can run the point and run any offense and also can make any opportunity given to them a chance. These 3 guys are classic and respectable guys for this team, and for a team young like ours, we need this veteran leadership from the PG spot. I will be ok with any of these signees.

Out of all three will stick with Brevin Knight, he is much younger, can definitely run an offense and he is only 29 years old. Although he is not a very good shooter, but he is an excellent defender, great assist man, will involve everyone, pesty defender and plays the passing lanes very good.

I personally dont think Knight will sign with Milwaukkee. They have Ford, plus they signed Mike James, no room for Knight. Hawks need a PG and Knight is the best available right now.

Obviously Knight is very available. The Bucks have Ford, they signed James and Mo Williams...what kind of services would Knight provied to them. Knight is exactly what we need, a true PG, great defender and pesky as well, could penetrate, one thing he is not is a 3 point shooter but neither is Kenny Anderson, and Anderson is 5 years older. BK we need the other BK, bring him in, we can have him for not a very high price.

I think is between BK and Best.

Here is their profiles, but I dont think Ivey will cut it, and Best and Knight are better PG's than Delk.

Travis Best Profile

Brevin Knight profile

By looking at their profile I still would stick with BK, BK is more of a true pg than Best, although Best has a feature that BK doesnt and that is 3 point shooting....at this point I rather have the true PG since you all wanted JT out of here for a true PG instead of his 3 point shooting and shooting abilities.

What gives him the lable as injury prone? Was zeke Injury prone when he broke his arm. Is it a precentage of time that they spend hurt or is it how many times they get hurt. Was Alen Henderson injury prone? I guess what I am getting at is. If a player gets hurt a lot but still playes what is his lable? If a player is not what a coach wants/needs and is hidden on the injury list but is not injured is he injury prone?