• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hey guys

KBatPCSOM

When did you start classes? I started on the 9th.

Are you doing gross lab yet? We don't start that until the 7th week, so it's all biochemistry thus far...

The schedule has been hectic, I agree. Didn't stop me from checking up on the Toine trade and coming in here to BWA-HA at the Yankees horrid loss. I'm still giddy about that one.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch many Hawks games up here...maybe I can go watch them play Charlotte. I want to see Okafor in action, too.

We started on the 16th, and yes, we have started gross lab. I've already dissected the back, and today, I removed both lungs from my cadaver. Getting that left lung out was a little tricky, because it wraps posteriorly to the pericardium. Next week, we will open up the pericardium and remove the heart. My cadaver had a CABG, so it will be interesting to see what things look like once we get into the heart.

I have tons of advice for any med school applicant, so I'd be happy to answer any specific questions or give general tips. You'll have to let me know and we can talk off the forum...no need to clutter it with that stuff.

I applied to something like 13 schools and visited 9 or 10 for interviews. It's a looooooong process.

Only 2 months to go! (Less than that for training camp andpreseason) and I'm excited,don't know about you guys...

do any of you guys living in Athens like the Bulldogs? Football team has high expectations this year!

I'm kind of torn between Yellowjackets and Bulldogs...my formative years were spent in South Atlanta so I'm kind of loyal to both:)

I've always been more of a Tech basketball fan and Georgia football, although I like Tech football and Georgia basketball as well..

I'm in Atlanta and work full time, so I only take evening classes at Terry. I don't go to Athens, but the Gwinnett campus off of 316. I was in Athens last Saturday for all-day ropes course though, for leadership class. We had a blast.

I went to Tech for a year early on and now Georgia, and my roomate and friends and uncle went to tech but my mom got her phd from Georgia, so i'm torn. However, it's an easy decision for me, as my whole family is from Alabama (i was first born outside of bama in Atlanta), so I'm a Crimson Tide fan. I still like both Tech and UGA tho, just not when they play Bama.

it seems that many here are applying to/going to med school. I'm going out of town for the weekend, but I'll post a larger type article on offtopic upon returning (CYman, I apologize for not getting back to you on the second email - it's on my "to do" list).