Come on guys its not so bad.

andycard69

Yes we got creamed, but stop freaking out. This team has played in a total of 9 games together and we got killed by a team that has played together for a year plus and that should make the playoffs. If the team is still playing like this at the end of next month then there is something wrong but judging this team and the players after one game against a very good team is just having unrealistic expectations we are taking the Denver approach it took them 3 years to turn it around and it will prob take us about the same amount of time.

Look guys. I've been following the Hawks for over 40 years (since the Bob Pettit era), and this might be the worst Hawks team ever. If this team wins 20 games it'll be a miracle.

Every year for the past 5 years I've heard the "rebuilding" mantra, and what do we have to show for it? Absolutely nothing.

Until this organization gets serious about winning, it will be the same song every season.

I think the problem is everyone's expectations of this season are getting a little skewed out of proportion. It is quite simple that this team is built to be in the lottery again this year. Now that being said I don't expect to see us get beat by 30 every night and I don't expect to see that pathetic of a defensive effort given every night but there are going to be plenty of L's this year.

This team needs a point guard first and foremost. KA played decently offensively but I didn't have any idea he was that horrible on the defensive end. He looked to me like he had tired legs and it is only opening night.

Our Center position is pathetic and there is no doubt in my mind that Kevin Willis is the best player there that we have. Center's are hard to come by and we will just have to get by. Maybe Randolph Morris that at Kentucky might be a solution but I don't know.