• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lot of positives from tonights loss

bballfan

Remember this team is young.

Walker had his first bad shooting night but he still managed to not give up. He also had only 1 turnover.

Al showed Indiana what he is capable of doing. This was the first game everything clicked for him and he did a good job.

Think of it this way. We are improving by the game. We kept

competing with the Indiana Pacers who very well could bring a NBA title home this year.

The day Walker and Al both have great games this team will be very scary.

Quote:

Remember this team is young.

Walker had his first bad shooting night but he still managed to not give up. He also had only 1 turnover.

Al showed Indiana what he is capable of doing. This was the first game everything clicked for him and he did a good job.

Think of it this way. We are improving by the game. We kept

competing with the Indiana Pacers who very well could bring a NBA title home this year.

The day Walker and Al both have great games this team will be very scary.

Frankly, I'd prefer that we get Balanced Scoring like we did against the Rockets....But hey, I know what you mean. smile.gif

Walker saw Al having a great game and he saw that Al needed help....Walker tried to do too much.

It looked like a blow in the first quarter. Ah well, young teams will learn to hold on to leads.

But the Hawks already learned something with this game. You guys can compete on the second game of a back to back.

Quote:

Walker saw Al having a great game and he saw that Al needed help....Walker tried to do too much.

It looked like a blow in the first quarter. Ah well, young teams will learn to hold on to leads.

But the Hawks already learned something with this game. You guys can compete on the second game of a back to back.

I think Walker got tired, Agula. I think after going the full 42 minutes last night, he was very fatigued tonight but being the competitor he is, he didn't tell Woodson that he was too tired to play.....

I think that was the difference. The team was tired from last night's win. The difference was that we played very hard in the first half and in the second half we had nothing else in the tank because of how hard we played the night before. Indiana hasnt played a game since Saturday, they were well rested and out of sync in the first quarter and then had so much energy in the second half. Our guys fought hard and I am very happy for them. We almost gave one of the best teams in The East a scare on their home floor. Another difference was the free throw shooting. We shot 60% while they shot over 80%. This is the only negative part about Toine's game.

This team is coming along and alot quicker than what I thought. We will continue of playing like this, these guys are getting good, good enough to pull out alot of upsets and sneak into the playoffs.

Can I make a suggestion?

CAN WE TRADE BORIS DIAW FOR DALE ELLIS?