• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Giambi admits to steroid use..

chillzatl

Well if you put 2 and 2 together.......Bonds has admitted to using a "cream". Now Jason and Jeremy come out and say they used something called "the cream"........hmm, seems suspicious to me. Honestly there is now way in the world Bonds could actually get this much better with age without the help of some serious juice.

I am glad that Jason came out and admitted what he did. Its just a shame that he lied about it for so long and only came out to get himself immunity. Without steroids I dont know if he will ever be the MVP player he was a few seasons ago, but I sure hope that he can get back to similar success.

• Admin

He's denied it from day one, while the evidence continues to mount to the contrary. He's shouldering a helluva lot of pressure over this. He's basically on the verge of going from being considered one of the best ever, if not the best to being a cheater whose records don't really exist.

It would be like if Jordan, after the 1998 season, had been found to have bionic implants in his feet for lift and a computer chip in his brain to improve his shot accuracy.

To me, I think the real question is how long can the league continue to insulate him from all this. They've done their best to put their heads in the sand in hopes that the problem goes away. But with more players stepping up saying "yes, I juiced and barrys guy gave it to me", how long can they protect him?