I'm Excited about the Future

phoostal

I got a tell you all of you guys on this site (with the exception of a few) are right on the money. I love this team. I'm so excited about the future of this organization.

Billy Knight and Mike Woodson really have this team heading in the right direction. I don't know what can say it more than the stat (for you stat guys)worst start in Atlanta history.

I see guys on this team that I want to have on our roster for years to come. I must have been on crack to think you guys didn't know what your were talking about. This a wonderful team with loads of potential. They show it every night.

No this isn't the same old Hawks. These guys are so good they find new ways each night to get it done. Which I'm told is improvement.

The only thing I can't figure out, that maybe you experts can help me with, is if we are going to be so good (or on our way back to respectability) and there is all this potential/excitment why are we 2 - 13. Oh wait a minute maybe we suck.

Go Hawks. At least I can see this team for what it is. Can we all please be realistic now. Great performance tonight against the Wizards.

It's time you guys start to be more critical of the team. Instead of pretending all is right with the direction we are going.

P