• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Iverson article

Wheres all the Iverson Bashers now? A guy gets arrested for going in an apartment he pays the rent on. Whats the world coming to when a guy can't go to his own apartment?

This is so funny to me because everyone was so ready to lock AI up, but the guy from Enron who stoled billions of dollars is on the street. So many people lossed money from this guy, and you know what he is doing? Riding around in a LImo and building a 45 million dollar house. America the beautiful laugh.gif LOL.

Its strange AI was the biggest topic on this site when they planned to lock him up but now no post on the subject. Why isn't anyone posting his wrap sheet.

"They love to hate you, but don't say s#1t when its time to congradulate you" -Jay Z

Oh by the way AI's wife who is soooo abused is back home.

I'm not surprised by the outcome of this at all. Even if AI had been in possession of a gun (who knows if he was or not), he would never have been convicted anyway. I'm also not surprised that Jones would try to blackmail AI or that Bowman's story changed on the stand. Who KNOWS what really happened. The only things that appear not to be in dispute are that AI kicked his wife out of the house, that she left with Bowman and that he went to the apartment to look for her. Everything in between is questionable because of all the shady characters involved.

The fact that Iverson is not going to be charged in this incident does nothing to change my opinion of him one way or another. As I said before, I respect AI as hoopster and I LOVE to watch him play but I damn sure don't see him as a role model off the court.

As far as his wife moving back in with him, what's your point? If my wife signed a $91 million contract she'd have to do more than throw me out of the house butt naked to get me to leave her! Have you ever heard Martin Lawrence's stand up routine? He talks about how women always threaten to leave and talk about how they don't care what you have but when it comes down to it, they are FAR less likely to walk out on a man with money than they are to walk out on a broke man. As Martin said, "I'm sorry honey, let's walk the acres and talk about it. I'm sure we can work it out!"

"The All-Star guard for the Philadelphia 76ers faces five to 10 years in prison if convicted of making terroristic threats"

*Foxnews.com

I'll say what I have said since the beginning, law and order will prevail and prove either giult or innocense. What's truly funny to me is seeing all the anti-gubment, conspiracy theorists actually applauding the criminal justice system in America. Still though, guilty or innocent, it won't change my mind that he's a cancer on the court and off.