• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT Got FIVE Steals?!!

Weez

ok, how did this happen? we all know that he's 'capable' of this, though such occurences became more and more rare as we used him more exclusively @ the pg (thus he had to stay on his man more, his speed was less of a difference maker...and we made him play better D and not roam the passing lanes as much)...

BUT HOW DID THIS HAPPEN LAST NIGHT? Details....?

Yea I am so glad he came back and burned us, because so many of you (diesel) wanted him out of at atlanta. Well he basically played a PG role last night, and with production, 5 steals and 13 pts with 5 assists and that is that Dirk and Finley had off nights or else he would of had 10 assists. Good Job JT, by burning your former team, all props to you.

think I eitehr mistyped there or you misheard. i realize his 'steals' ratio while here, especially prior to the last eyar when we 'tried' to force him to play more 'pg' and less 'sg'. His problem in playing 'his man' was EXACTLY his wanting to poach the passing lanes...and this was highlighted once he was relegated (full time) to guarding the other team's faster players (instead of their sg's).

we all thought Dallas, with it's littl need of a true pg, would be a situation where JT thrived.