• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks are Dr Jeckel & Mr Hyde!

d2v16DKG

Just when I get through bashing the Hawks and BK for his firesale, the Hawks look like world-beaters against Dallas! Now, can we do this every night! I was watching from home in Connecticut but Phillips Arena must have been jumping last night with the "Smooth" and "Chill" show!! Wish I could have been there! But which Hawk team will show up next game?

Good move benching Diaw because he does nothing for me but why is Jon Barry not playing? Now for you JT-bashers, "Jet Terry" looked pretty good last night. Now if we could just make foul shots; I cringe every time we go to the line. Thank god, Antoine has backed off on shooting treys all night. He looked real good last night!

• Moderators

Inconsistent effort is the mark of either a bad team, bad coaching, or a young team. Lets hope its the latter. I like that our 3 rookies are getting the playing time they deserve now (and look they are performing!).

The naysayer in me sees that the Mavs were a tired team that doesn't play great D anyway. And we shot well because we had so many dunks. But, I'll take it. It was a great win against a top team. I hope we can build on it.