• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why no J smoove tonight?

smithrules

Well im not going into weak side defense or anything. All im saying is he makes hustle plays, tips rebounds, keeps ball alive, gets crowd into the game. Im guessing woody just decided to go for offense tonight with delk. I have watched every game this season and we play best with Hosh Smith gets alot of minutes.

how come collier is 7foot tall and can't get one rebound...one rebound....I could get one rebound and i'm 5'11" (and a half, ha ha)..i didn't see the game but read the stats.. diaw actually had zeros across the board, did he not play?

i wonder if we could package diaw, walker, and collier(aka filler) for something of a decent player...

i know i shouldn't be impatient but da.mn...

I actually thought we had a chance to win this game based on the way we played the 1st half (though our shooting was unnaturally good). Lebron simply made big shots when it counted. The Cavs also got big shots from McInnis as well. I know that Woodson is having a hard time setting a rotation but his substitution patterns are still very helter skelter. JSmoove should have played more. Our unbalanced roster is making this situation harder (still too many swing playes and ineffective centers). Nice games from AH, Delk and Lue (who is playing hard despite little practice time).

I watched the game and Jeff Mcnnis killed you guys. He made shots everytime the hawks came close and attempted to make a charge. If it wasn't for delk 30 foot threes the momentum would've allowed the cavaliers to win by twenty. Also, the refs were just horrible by calling smith's block goaltending and making a lot of questinable calls in the second half.

Quote:

I watched the game and Jeff Mcnnis killed you guys. He made shots everytime the hawks came close and attempted to make a charge. If it wasn't for delk 30 foot threes the momentum would've allowed the cavaliers to win by twenty. Also, the refs were just horrible by calling smith's block goaltending and making a lot of questinable calls in the second half.

Welcome to the world known as fans of Atlanta Hawks.

We can't get a break and won't ever get one.

Quote:

I know that Woodson is having a hard time setting a rotation but his substitution patterns are still very helter skelter

Looking at the box score, Smith got 20 minutes and Childress got 29. Other than Lue, Harrington and Walker no one else got more minutes than our two rookies.

Looks like the only place to get them more minutes is by cutting Al or Walkers minutes. Just do not see the Josh's getting more than 30 minutes until we trade Walker.

And yes, I do like seeing both Josh's splitting minutes. It's a nice glimpse of the future. Childress at the two and Smith at the three.