• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Andrew Bogut at #1 Overall

lush23

According to reports, NBA scouts love Andrew Bogut (6'10", 240lbs) of Utah and he could be the #1 overall pick. He has a very good low post game and is a great rebounder. He is very experienced having played on the Austrailian National team. He would definetly fill a need for the Hawks but just about anybody would. I say we draft either Bogut or Splitter and throw a lot of money at Joe Johnson. Obviously we would still have holes to fill, especially at PG.

Line-up

PG- Lue, Ivey, Draft Pick

SG- Johnson, Childress

C- Bogut, ?

SF- J. Smith

PF- Harrington

I liked what I saw outta Bogut but I was reading that he was a late first rounder. I doubt he moves up that far. We should consider him with a mid first rounder if we end up with one. Actually that's the way I'm leaning, trade down from our top pick and pick up a few picks.

Geez, Bogut is really rising. Just a month ago another website had him late first. I thought he was worth drafting substantially earlier than predicted. If he and Paul are 1 and 2, I'd rather trade down for a few mid first rounders for our top2 pick.

I dont think Bogut is a true NBA center. We'd be best served if we could play him at PF. I'd rather do that than draft Paul with our top pick. Hopefully we would have picked up another first rounder by then that we could use to get one of the leftover points, preferable Jack.