• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stop your Whining - Bia Bia

BlackHawkDown

Why are there sooo many complaints about this team losing. mad.gif It like my prays have finally been answered. How did the spurs get good #1 Pick, Bulls years of thop 5 picks, The list goes on. We will finally lose enough to have a shot at a #1 pick and within 2 years will be the youngest most talented team in the league. smile.gif

THink J. Smoove, Chill ( I thought he would be a washout but he isnt bad), Harrington, Diaw we at least have role players a future All Star (Harrington) smile.gif and a future Superstar (Smooth) laugh.gif

Remember the 1st year the Pacer gave J.Oneal real PT his number where not even as good as Harrington's

Josh Childress is a bench player. What a failure. A 3

year college player is actually playing like one of the

worst rookies in the draft. That's the smell of failure.

Remember the 1st year the Pacer gave J.Oneal real PT his number where not even as good as Harrington's"

Harrington playd 30MPG last year. If he is a top 2 or

3 player on your team you can bet you aren't going to

win many games. Al Harrington an allstar? LMAO. you

must be smokin or drunk tonight.

Chill has an efficiency rating of 8.85, 9th among rookies, and rising. He is doing fine. Efficiency is the best stat nba.com has since it takes into account points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks , subtracts field goals missed, freethrow missed, and turnovers

((Points + Rebounds + Assists + Steals + Blocks) - ((Field Goals Att. - Field Goals Made) + (Free Throws Att. - Free Throws Made) + Turnovers))

Quote:

Chill has an efficiency rating of 8.85, 9th among rookies, and rising. He is doing fine. Efficiency is the best stat nba.com has since it takes into account points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks , subtracts field goals missed, freethrow missed, and turnovers

A 6th pick in the draft should be proud of being 9th

in efficiency rating in a year that doesn't have alot

of rookies playing all that great? C'mon now. Josh has

played like a bench player. He will come in and have

really good nights every once and while but often comes

away with something like 7 points 4 rebounds 2 assist

and lackluster shooting. We are talking a 3 year college

player here.

Really, I don't know.

I like Childress, but I have to admit that he isn't a game changer. I think he will be a complimentary player. The 6 spot is a place where you can get an all-star. The Suns drafted Marion and Stoudamire at #9...Nowitzki was drafted there, too. Last year's draft had 3 can't miss guys and a bunch of Q marks, though.

I agree, we should've been tanking in the last 5 years instead of trying to win 30 games. Unfortunately we picked a bad year to tank (just our luck). Last year was perfect (Howard AND Okafor). The year before was perfect (Bron, Melo). Next year will be good, too (Oden). This year, not so much.

Bogut? Paul? Williams? Gerald Green?

We need a superstar, folks. I have to admit that I don't see one in this year's draft. Paul is great for WF, but he's 5'11". How many superstars in the NBA have been under 6'?

Hotlanta Nice to see You. How have thing been? I see your still fiery. I thought Childress was a sorry [censored] at best, kinda like cris crawford only black, but he is a stable player all-star, Hell Naw, but he will be a solid player, He is so much better than what I thought I cant be dissapointed. confused.gif Maybe I am happy with Chill because I set the bar so low for him.

As for Harrington this is the first time he was a focal point of the offense. He will bew a special player.

J.Smooth is our Kobe. Remember Kobe was drafted in the mid 1st just like Josh.