• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you make this trade?

Yeah I know what you mean haha......I am not the guy to decide that stuff these days. I resigned my post as an Admin here so its just Kudzu and Chillz......it wasnt working with me being so involved in the posts around here and having the power of an admin also.....kinda a conflict of interests.

I'm gonna brag here a bit (since that seems to be the norm on this board - lol). But diesel will also verify that I gave you guys the Brevin Knight - Jimmy Jackson deal two days before it happened.

I have another question - ah heck I think I'll start that on another thread.

• Admin

I think even if we get Ira we should keep DG. With the current lineup who would we need to trade for? I think DG would be some nice instant offence off the bench while IRA would be the instant D off teh bench. It would depend on our need at a particular moment during a game

They would compliment each other. As far as depth at the SG position I don't consider Email depth. Plus I am hoping JT strictly stays at the PG position. That leaves DG as the backup for DJ while Ira is the backup Big Dog. Don't forget that CC is out with an injury.