• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Haslem or Willis?

Playoffs03

Who would you rather take with our current lineup?

i would take Haslem becoz he is younger, probably cheaper, and despite he is undersize, he plays big. i see him as a malik rose type of player.

on the other hand, willis is very experienced and can play both pf and c.

i just hope they can get both guys, but can we afford or do we need both players?

• Admin

I would prefer Willis. He has the experience to come in and understand his role. He would also contribute more and right away. He is strong, rebounds and can score when needed. It also gives us another big body to backup our PF and C positions. I would feel very comfortable with him in a hawks uni.

Haslem on the other hand is a project and will not be ready for a while. Having a decent summer league season does not make him NBA ready. He would definetely bring the hunger though. He probably would never get in the game though.

Yup, I'll take Willis for sure. We still cant be sure about Theo's health and even with Theo and Nazr we dont have a big center who can bang. Willis isnt one either but he could better fill that role than most anyone else we can get. I personally would rather see us trade Nazr for a more defensive oriented, bigger center and then I guess I'd just as soon have Haslem on the bench.