• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks waive two vets....

flava

Per Hawks.com:

In a related move, the Hawks have waived guard Kenny Anderson and forward Chris Crawford to complete the deal. Additionally, Tony Delk (left hand contusion) and Donta Smith (left knee tendinitis) are being placed on the injured list.

Guess Chris Crawford, the last of the old school Hawks holdouts, is out of a job. He always had a great attitude and had one amazing game against the Knicks in the playoffs, but his time had to come.

As far as Anderson, good riddins; I don't think this guy has NBA game anymore.

In a related move, the Hawks have waived guard Kenny Anderson and forward Chris Crawford to complete the deal. Additionally, Tony Delk (left hand contusion) and Donta Smith (left knee tendinitis) are being placed on the injured list.

Cris Crawford IS FINALLLY GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

what!?!

maybe im crazy, but do you people not remember last year?

do you not remember......from this time last year, till game #82?!?!

CRAWFORD was the man!

wtf?

everynight that man played his heart out, and had stats to prove it.

all he needed was another good chance to prove himself.

you think had he not gotten injured in preseason, we would have such a lowly nightly performance?

jeez, give the man some credit.

refresh your mind a bit

he isnt just trash.

I never ?'d CC's Heart it was his talent that I ?'d. I loved his hussle. I loved his leaping ability. He just had to try to hard for me. How long could it last. It looked like every moment he was on the floor it was going to be his last. That is both good and bad. I love a hard worker but sometimes people work hard to cover up something they are missing.

Thats BS, once you make it to the NBA, you better give it 110% or mind as well go to the NBDL.

I liked CC, his shot was improving drastically, and you can tell he worked on it. Hands down he was the Hawks best shooter on the team, I just wished he would of stayed healthy. The man did avg in the last month of the season 19ppg.

Dont be surprise if the Hawks invite him to summer league or training camp next season.

Quote:

why not ride it out?

how's it gonna hurt us to keep onto him?

is there no way we could have used him next season

wtf.

he is a FREE AGENT this summer..so no point in not waving him...

AND, this is the important part:

we HAD to waive TWO players to make the trade...u have to have roster space before u can trade for those players...we couldn't just waive the incoming players; the room had to already be here...

so, with that knowledge, would u have rather we cut someone other than CC, who is injured and a FA this summer?

Don't be so sure that he is gone. And if he isn't back with the Hawks he'll be back somewhere better than ever. I guess averaging 19 a game after the all star break last year wasn't very good BlackHawk. maybe if he wasn't white you be able to see what kind of talent craw has. Insiders around the league know all about his talent.. Remember Jordans comments a couple of years ago. And there is a difference between sitting out with minor aches and pains and actually having serious injuries.