• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Team Leader = KMART???

Diesel

• Premium Member

I see where Harrington went off on the official and that's a good thing but this is funny to me!!

Quote:

The biggest shot of the night was the one Hawks reserve point guard Royal Ivey took from Kenyon Martin on a pick just before halftime. Ivey chipped a tooth and then swallowed it. He was diagnosed with a slight concussion and his status will be determined before tip off tonight.

Martin came to the Hawks locker room to check on Ivey after the game and blasted the Hawks for not calling out the pick.

"That's bad man," Martin said, "your teammates have to look out for you and have your back in that situation."

I wonder if Kmart wants to be a Hawk?

I would trade for him if he were available and that's strange because I didn't like the prospects of getting him to a high contract this summer?

Being that Kmart and J-Smoove has the same agent, maybe we can work out something?

• Premium Member

Quote:

If you get the idea that it was a very ugly night for the Hawks (10-46), you're right. The NBA's worst team shot .369 and committed 24 turnovers.

It must be said, though, the Nuggets (28-29) certainly contributed to the crummy scenery in the first half. The Hawks led 34-33 with each team having committed 16 turnovers.

"Like damn rec ball," Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin said. "Pickup ball. That . . . was terrible."

I hope Googs apologized to Ivey, because K-Mart was his man on the play. As far as trading for Kenyon Martin, I don't believe he is an upgrade over Al Harrington. They are both undersized power forwards. Harrington has a much better offensive game, with Kenyon getting the nod on defense.

I saw Carmelo slap Josh Smith's backside with about 3 minutes left in the first half, so maybe we can acquire him too...and I noticed how Andre Miller kept staring at Boris so I'd guess he's a huge Hawks fan as well (or maybe he was just trying to guard him)