• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Two Seniors I would love the Hawks to draft.......

lush23

Salim Stoudamire- He put on a shooting display once again this weekend with 37pts vs. Washington. Unbelievable! He is also a better ballhandler than I thought. He is a better shooter than Ben Gordon and we see how Gordon is contributing to the Bulls. I think Stoudamire will be a mid 1st round draft pick when it is all said and done. If the Hawks get the Lakers 1st round pick I wouldn't hesitate in taking him.

Wayne Simeon- Continues to show he has impressive offensive skills in the low block and he is a very good rebounder. I think he would give the Hawks flexibility with playing Harrington at the 3 or 4 position. If he's around with the Lakers pick, it would be a tough decision to make between Simeon and Stoudamire.

Stoudamire is the best shooter in the league. Despite his being a tweener, I would also love to get him.

I think Simeon is overrated. He could help us, but he is not as good as some say. I think he will go in the late 20s.

I still think the answer for us is Bogut, the best PG available if we get a 2nd pick, and Stoudamire with our 2nd rounder if he slips down that far

• Premium Member

Sorry, But Simeon is not overrated. He's probably the best true PF in the draft. I think Granger is the best Tweener PF. I'd take Simeon over Boone or Taft easily. In fact, that would be great to see those matchups... Preferably UCONN Kansas.

• Admin

Simeon is not overrated, he could be a really good player in teh NBA. His problem is that he can't stay healthy. I don't think that will improve in the NBA. I would be wary of wasting a mid - low first on him because of health issues but if our pick is in the 20s I would draft him.