Did anyone watch SlamBall on TNN?

Blunt91

I recorded it this past Saturday to see if it was as good as advertised. Yes it is entertaining and all but it seems like one of those things that catches your interest in the beginning but quickly becomes boring. Reggie Theus is one of the commentators for the show. He seems so fake in how he is trys to hype of the plays on the show.

I managed to sit through about 30 minutes of it last night. Man, that's gonna get canned quicker than the XFL did.

I wanted to see it most for the physical aspect. It should be like the old playground game, "Kill the man with the ball!" But, there was hardly any hitting, and no hitting in midair? C'mon, I wanna see someone get speared while trying one of those 360s.

I don't plan on watching again. And, you're right, Theus is horrible.

I thought that it was aiight, and i liked how they had the man line up behind the backboard and be able to step out to challenge dunks. I woulda liked to see some alley oops, it woulda been interesting to see if they could get the timing down on alley oops when the person would be jumpin off a trampoline.