• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jay Walker? or anyne else

JTFan31

By any chance do you know Chad Ford's email address?

By the way man, I really enjoyed the last article, IMO it was the best one I have read. I thank you for being also another JT supporter, since you know alot about the game and always near the Hawks and players, seem to me that you know what you are talking about. It makes me feel right about the way I feel about JT. Thank you

No, those guys (Aldridge and Ford) stand completely unaccountable for their statements.

ESPN does not offer either's email addresses, and the only course of action is either asking them a question during a scheduled chat, or ripping them a new one in an article.

Thanks for the compliment, and JT's play speaks for himself, but it doesn't hurt to speak up for him as well.

• Admin

at one point in time they actually had an email address listed for him in insider. Now it's just a form that you fill out and it sends it to him. You could probably find it by hitting chad.ford@espn.com, cford@espn, etc etc. But if not the form is the only way. I've used it several times. I'm pretty sure you have to be signed up for insider to use it, but here's the link just in case.

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/writeback?name=Chad+Ford

I have an idea, maybe what we can do, we can all make a post and write what we want to say to Mr. Chad "knows it all" Ford. Since Dolfan23 has insider he can email Chad all of our responses, for all the insults he has given JT, hawks management and especially us fans. By saying suck lies like he did in that article date August 8th, 2002. I will not let this one slide from him anymore, and I think everyone here should response to that.

Sorry I didnt use my JTFan31 ID, I couldnt sign in, but I just tried and is working now.