• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Blueprint for a Championship

Dukegotgame

After watching the playoffs, i have come up with the formula need to win in this league.

First off, you need players who can defend and rebound at all positions.

Your pg needs to be someone who can first and foremost read the defense and make good decisions. he needs to know his teammates strenghths and weaknesses. Finally, he needs to be able to knock down a jumper or take it to the rim if the def gives that to him.

You need a post who can play with his back to the basket, but also can finish strong off pick and roles.

You need a slasher. Someone who can work off of cuts and doesnt really need any plays designed for him.

You need 2 players on the court at all times who can spot up and hit the open 3.

Now the question is, how do we get these types of players?

Right now we have a glut of the slasher type player. This makes me think that even that we need to pick up Marvin. He could become our Amare type player. In the second round, I think we need to pick Salim Stoudimire. This will help us out in two needed areas. This means we need more guys who can shoot, a point, and a post such as Nazr( who we shouldnt have traded) to be physical when teams want to play two bigs at once. I think then we need to look at ray allen or mike redd. then if jwill is so open for trade, we need to try to trade al for him.

I think Seattle is a pretty good way to go. I underrated

them, but I think they proved that you can be a scoring

team AND be a legit threat. They have the tough rebounders

in Evens/Fortson and James... The shooters in Allen/

Lewis.... The PG in Luke... Then they have Daniels..

But they do need a low post scorer.