• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

790 the zone MARVIN WILLIAMS workout report

Lascar78

Said he looked like a beast. NBA ready body, great on the inside. Said Worthy with a jumper was a fair analogy. Said if they draft him, get ready for Al to leave town. Every bit as good as advertized.

The report was by chuck wolverton (sp?)

He seemed convinced that bogut or williams would be the right pick.

Quote:

Said he looked like a beast. NBA ready body, great on the inside. Said Worthy with a jumper was a fair analogy. Said if they draft him, get ready for Al to leave town. Every bit as good as advertized.

The report was by chuck wolverton (sp?)

He seemed convinced that bogut or williams would be the right pick.

Marvin does seem to be a beast, so hopefully the Bucks end up selecting him, but I don't see it happening. I want Al Harrington traded. I don't care if we select Marvin or not I don't want to see Harrington being our starting power forward.

If the Hawks take the alleged "BEAST" than I think we should find a way to bring in Jarrett Jack. Even though I like Al, if Marvin is here, like it or not, Marvin has to play(I dont beleive ATL has time for a "Darko ride the bench situation.") Atlanta can package Al to slide in to the middle of the first and take Jack, which is realistic because of Al's talent and expiring contract. I would love for us to keep the #31st pick and take Morris from Kentucky.

So if we can somehow come away with Marvin Williams, Jack, and Morris that would be great.

Even though Al didnt do anything wrong in my eyes to be traded...it just turns out to be a numbers game with the possible addition of Marvin. I just cant see them both being here, with atlanta having to fill so many needs.